“Discover the Power of Choice”
Helping individuals recover from any addictive behaviour and lead meaningful and satisfying lives; using a science-based therapeutic programme of training
* Teaches self-empowerment and self-reliance.
* Provides meetings that are educational, supportive and focused on open discussions.
* Supports the use of prescribed medications and psychological treatments where appropriate.
* Can be used to tackle any form of addictive behaviour, including drugs and alcohol, gambling.
* Evolves as scientific knowledge in addiction recovery evolves.
SMART Recovery 4-Point Programme
1. Building and Maintaining Motivation
2. Coping with Urges
3. Managing Thoughts, Feelings and Behaviours
4. Living a Balanced Life