About SMART Recovery
We help people recover from addictive behaviour and lead meaningful and satisfying lives.
Our approach is secular and science based; using motivational, behavioural and cognitive methods.
We run a network of self help meetings and also partner with care professionals.
- • Teaches self-empowerment and self-reliance.
- • Provides meetings that are educational, supportive and focussed on open discussions.
- • Supports the use of prescribed medications and psychological treatments where appropriate.
- • Can be used to tackle any form of addictive behaviour, including drugs and alcohol, gambling
- • Evolves as scientific knowledge in addiction recovery evolves.